sandras-allerlei.com data protection policy
For sandras-allerlei.com, the protection of personal data of natural persons is a priority and above all a legal obligation (GDPR of application on 25/5/2018) for which sandras-allerlei.com assigns the highest priority.
With this policy text we want to explain how we safeguard the rights and freedoms of affected individuals and “Allerlei Ltd” employees when dealing with personal data, both on paper and in the digital information environment.
We pay particular attention to the more risky processing of personal data, such as (if applicable) the use of the data for specific purposes, the taking of appropriate technical and organizational measures in the processing, exchange of such data. with other actors… We also monitor the processing of personal data of our staff and other actors. Especially when we use technologies which, without protection, can violate their privacy.
Objectives of the data protection policy
Providing quality products and / or services is a top priority for sandras-allerlei.com. An important aspect here is high-quality processing of personal data. The management of sandras-allerlei.com pursues this policy to ensure that the rights and freedoms of all persons are exempt from the processing of personal data.
The purpose of writing this policy is to demonstrate the proper processing of personal data. It addresses the policy objectives and formalizes them. It clarifies the culture of data processing while respecting the rights and freedoms of everyone.
In concrete terms, we pursue the following objectives (as far as they apply): sandras-allerlei.com
- Is transparent about the personal data it processes and the purpose of processing, both to the data subject and to the supervisor. The communication carried out is fair, easy to access and understandable. The principle of transparency also applies when personal data is exchanged.
- Processes only the data relevant to the performance of its tasks. Any task in which personal data is processed is lawful. This means, among other things, that the processing complies with the legal and statutory purposes of net. This evaluation is evaluated each time at a new treatment target.
- only processes personal data strictly necessary for the performance of activities
- Monitors the integrity of personal data throughout the processing cycle
- Retains data no longer than necessary. The necessity was confronted in relation to the legal obligations and the rights and freedoms of the data subject.
- prevents infringements resulting from the processing of personal data. Information security, data protection in design, and privacy-friendly defaults are tools of this. When a violation occurs, it is reported in accordance with relevant regulations
- is able to execute all applicable rights of a data subject , such as the right of access, copying and, if necessary, deletion. net hereby monitors any restrictions applicable to these rights
- actively ensures that the processing of personal data for particular purposes, the rights and freedoms (for example the right to portability) of the data subject remain protected.
- processes the data in accordance with the rights and freedoms that apply in the European Economic Area and monitors its application when the data is exchanged outside. net therefore complies with all legal and regulatory frameworks (i.e. Flemish, Federal and European rules) in the processing of personal data and has demonstrated, to this end, its responsibility with regard to personal data and those of others. sandras-allerlei.com also monitors and enforces the codes of conduct applicable in the sector.
- can demonstrate that it complies with all the objectives of the policy, in accordance with legal provisions. This accountability obligation is overseen by internal supervision and control and is enforceable in accordance with legal principles.